The Eight day package tour is combining a large number of sites into a short space of time and includes everything you need!
♦ Transfer to your hotel
♦ Accommodation at 4-star hotels including breakfasts.
♦ Luxury coach transportation.
♦ Entry to many sites.
♦ Fully licensed and experienced tour guide.
This tour runs every week of the year and visits Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Bethlehem, Caesarea, Haifa, Akko, Rosh Hanikra, the Galilee, as well as the Dead Sea, and Masada.
Meeting our rep at the Ben-Gurion ITNL airport and transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem.
Overnight in Jerusalem
Jerusalem & Bethlehem
After Breakfast at the hotel we begin our day with the Jerusalem city tour.
♦ Mount of Olives
♦ Jerusalem Old City tour including:
- The Western Wall
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Sepulcher
We continue towards Bethlehem city tour where Jesus was born and to visit the Church of Nativity.
Galilee - North of Israel
On our Galilee day tour we will head towards Nazareth and along the way we will:
♦ Pass through Jezreel Valley that we all know as "the Valley of Armageddon"
♦ Visit the Church of the Annunciation, St Joseph
♦ Drive through Cana and the Church of Multiplication
♦ Sea the Mountain of Beatitude on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
♦ Visit The "Yardenit" the Baptism site on Jordan River where we'll bathe in the water.
Caesarea, Haifa, Akko, Rosh Hanikra
Pickup from your hotel in the morning
- Visit ancient Caesarea with its Roman amphitheatre, port, hippodrome, and aqueduct. a magnificent archaeological site which has been incredibly restored and brought back to life.
- Explore Israel’s third city, Haifa set on the slopes of Mount Carmel .
- In the city, enjoy a view of the beautiful Baha’i Gardens, a world heritage site home to the Baha’i faith.
- Travel further north, to ancient Acre – a UNESCO World Heritage Site with ancient walled city and colourful market.
- Visit the caves of Rosh Hanikra, on Israel’s far-northern border.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv
Touring, Exploring or just Relaxing in Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem (your choice)
Tour to the Northern Coast
♦ Caesarea - The famous old herodian city
♦ Bahai Gardens in Haifa
♦ Acre (Akko) The crusader port and the bustling local market
♦ Rosh Hanikra - Walk into the natural grottoes, a spectacular phenomenon..
Masada and the Dead Sea
Start our day with going down to the lowest place on Earth - The Dead Sea.
Ascending Masada and tour the historical fortress for a while.
Go back down the mountain and enjoy some relaxing time in a private beach at the Dead Sea, Float on the salty water and cover ourselves with the healing mud.
- Optional airport transfer available upon enquiry for extra fee.
The tour ends until the next time..
- Transfer to your hotel with our professional team.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bathing in the Dead Sea.
- 4 stars hotel throughout the tour including breakfast
* Change of vehicles is required for transfers of pick-up/drop-off destinations to save time, avoid traffic and delay.
- Health insurance.
- All kinds of drinks.
- Order of days is subject to change
- Accommodation is based on two people sharing in a double room.
♦ single supplement is $65 per night
(Accommodation is based on two people sharing in a double room. For those traveling alone, single supplement is $65 per night.)
5 stars hotels are available for extra charge