Nazareth, Tiberias & Sea of Galilee Tour Include Capernaum
Nazareth, Tiberias & Sea of Galilee Tour Include Nazareth, Capernaum, Jordan River. Pickup and Drop off from hotels at :Jerusalem,Tel Aviv, Netanya and Herzliya
- Printed or Mobile Voucher
- Immediate Confirmation
- Live Guide
- Pick-up Service
- Secure Payments
We begin our tour by traveling passed Herzliya and Natanya and continue north along the coastal road parallel to the Mediterranean.
We turn inland and drive through the Valley of Armageddon where we can see Megiddo.
On our way towards Nazareth, we visit the Mt of Precipitation (Luke 4:28-30). In Nazareth we visit the Church of Annunciation which was constructed on the spot where Gabriel appeared to Mary and told her she would soon be with child (Luke 1:26).
Next door we find the Church of Saint Joseph built on the site where Jesus' father, Joseph had his carpentry.
We depart Nazareth and travel to the Sea of Galilee. On the way, we pass Cana where Jesus turned water into wine. (John 2:1-12).
At the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes we visit Capernaum on the shore of the Sea of Galilee.
Here we see the home of Peter and the Church of the Multiplication. (Mark 6:30-44).
We travel along the shore of the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the sea and walked on water (Mark 4:35-41, 6:45-52).
Across the water, we can see the Golan Heights forming a beautiful backdrop as we pass the city of Tiberias which was settled more than 2000 years ago and named after the Roman Emperor Tiberias.
We reach the southern region of the Sea of Galilee where the Jordan River flows out of the Sea of Galilee and where Jesus may have been baptized. Here it is possible to participate in a baptismal ceremony in the very same river that Jesus did so many years ago.
(Mark 1:9-11) As we head south on our return journey we see Mount Tabor where the Transfiguration took place. (Matthew 17:1-9)
Booking must be confirmed manually, so if you wish to book for the next coming day please contact us.
- * Choose your tour language: English, Spanish, French or German.
- * Join the tour directly from your hotel and enjoy a high-quality touring experience for a fair price .
- * Guaranteed departure - makes your trip planning much easier and gives you complete peace of mind
- * Discover the lush countryside of the Galilee, Israel’s northern region, home to the Sea of Galilee
- * Drive north along the coast then turn towards the Valley of Armageddon where you can see Megiddo
- * In Nazareth, visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph
- * End your touring experience back in your hotel
- Please Note!
What To Expect